New Jersey 101.5
Are you a dynamic individual with strong character, ambition, experience, success, and a passion for radio? Townsquare Media is seeking a Brand Manager to join New Jersey 101.5 (WKXW-FM), our flagship station, the most-listened-to station in New Jersey. In this vital role, you will be instrumental in maximizing the performance of this special brand, growing our audience both on-air and online, and contributing to revenue generation through programs, features, promotions, endorsements, digital platforms, and events.
• Take ownership of the WKXW brand both on-air and in the digital space
• Collaborate with the VP of Content on various projects to enhance the quality of our brand and events
• Contribute to building a high-performing team that is positive and professional, working closely with the VP of Content and Regional Vice President
• Provide vision, leadership, and management of the WKXW brand
• Conduct regular strategy sessions with the content team and brainstorming sessions with station leadership and sales team
• Work with sales leadership to generate revenue through programming, features, promotions, endorsements, digital platforms, and events
• Work closely with the Digital Manager Editor to write and publish original articles for the WKXW website
• Communicate clearly and effectively among departments and with key stakeholders
• Recruit top talent to strengthen the WKXW team further
• Leadership skills and a proven track record of quantifiable success.
• Minimum of 5 years of full-time radio programming experience (preferably in the News/Talk space.)
• Limited on-air work possible
• Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills
• Public speaking skills and the ability to interact with constituents in a public setting
• Strong problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing tasks
• Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels, multitask, and handle pressures and deadlines
• Proficiency in programming software, Nielsen programs, and other related production equipment
• Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations
• 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Casual, high-energy work environment
• Opportunity for upward mobility
• Company provided laptop
• Company discounts
• Pet Insurance
• Time off for volunteering
• And much more…
If you are ready to significantly impact the airwaves and the digital space of New Jersey's most listened-to station, please submit an achievement-oriented resume and any examples showcasing your skills. Join us at WKXW, where your passion for radio and digital meets the heartbeat of New Jersey!
Please apply online at: https://careers.townsquaremedia.com/job-openings/?gh_jid=5565522
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. About Us: Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 357 local terrestrial radio stations in 74 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.